Product Support Engineer(L3) IRC134574
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
A state-of-the-art solution for voice, video and screen recording, playback and analysis for Public Safety customers worldwide.
It is the most powerful call logging software solution available today, specifically designed to meet the mission-critical needs of the Public Safety emergency communications environment.
It reliably logs and synchronizes 911 calls, including digital, analog, and VoIP calls, conventional and P25 radio transmissions, text–to-911 interactions, video, images, console screens, locations from geographic information systems (GIS), and integrated feeds from other sources such as CCTV video.
You will assist product teams to successfully introduce new products/versions, and champion supportability and preventative action on behalf of our customers.
– Excellent written and spoken English.
– Knowledge of Windows Server and Client technology.
– Knowledge of CTI, IP networking, VOIP, web server/CGI front-ends, database (MSSQL).
– Efficient, effective and respectful communication skills both with customers and within internal departments.
– Methodical troubleshooting, technical skills and attention to detail used in diagnosing problems and reproducing issues in a local environment.
– Multi-tasking and time-management to prioritize and switch between varied tasks.
– Remain focused and calm under pressure.
– Be flexible with working hours when needed to address critical or urgent matters.
Nice to have:
– Technical writing skills.
– Programming and/or scripting experience.
– Knowledge of video, sensors or audio would be an advantage.
– Higher education qualifications in science or technology subjects. A degree-level qualification is desirable.
– Relevant technical customer support experience preferred, particularly within a Public Safety environment. Understanding what represents good ‘customer service’ and how to deliver it is essential.
– Provide in-depth and thorough technical support on a wide range of Public Safety solutions.
– Work effectively with staff in all areas of the business to provide timely and long-term resolutions, escalating when appropriate to management and/or R&D.
– Take into account technical and commercial relationships with end-users, partners and service providers.
– Set up equipment to enable replication of customer issues and use remote access tools to diagnose and repair without jeopardizing customer data or operations.
– Develop documentation and tools to improve the supportability of our solutions. Look for ways to innovate, share information and improve customer satisfaction.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.