Program Manager IRC150483
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Customer Support, Project Planning|
Harmonic is a leading provider of innovative broadband solutions that deliver video, voice, and data to telecom providers around the world.
Harmonic EDGE team works on developing the industry’s first software-based CCAP solution (“CableOS”). This solution allows cable operator companies to deliver IP-based data, video, and voice services to millions of customers.
GlobalLogic team is involved in development, manual and automated testing, as well as in solution integration at customers’ heads.
- Opportunity to work in a team of domain professionals promoting high working standards.
- Experience in support of world-leading Cable Operators and Multiple-System Operators (MSOs) across the globe.
- Comprehensive training in areas of Digital Video, DOCSIS, and Networking.
- Hands-on experience in the development, maintenance, and support of modern embedded systems (Linux-based).
- Work with cutting-edge networking solutions employing the latest NFV and SDN technologies.
- Work in multicultural development and support teams spread across continents.
- Visits to customers in Western Europe and the USA for troubleshooting complex technical support cases and performing system integration activities.
- Requires an AS degree or equivalent with a minimum of 6(+) years of technical support and project/program management experience in the high-tech industry, preferably within the Digital Video/Broadcast Industry – Storage Industry experience a plus;
- Knowledge of digital video and audio broadcast concepts, techniques, and products, experience with products that transport, encode, compress, and/or transcode audio and video media for the Broadcast Industry.
- Organizing daily activities based on the goals of the organization;
- Monitoring projects and overseeing project managers ensure goals are met;
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals;
- Working with the marketing team to improve strategies;
- Devising new programs that support the organization’s objectives;
- Coming up with sustainable goals for the organization;
- Evaluating and assessing the programs’ strengths and weaknesses.
A Program Manager, or Strategic Program Manager, oversees and coordinates different related projects in a company to ensure they benefit one another and meet business goals. Their main duties include organizing various programs and activities to improve company efficiencies, building long-term goals for company projects, and developing program and project budgets.
Program Managers are responsible for overseeing the development of programs that support an organization’s main objectives. Some of their primary duties include:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.