Programmer Analyst PAJG IRC2022
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Programmer Analyst PAJG 2022|
|Skills:||Linux, Node JS, NodeJS, Python, Solution Architet|
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related.
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field, the employer will accept an additional two (2) years of experience in the job offered, Solution Architect, Software Developer, or related.
- Requires one (1) year of experience in the job offered, solution architect, software developer, or related using Linux, Python, and Node.js.
- May be required to travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States
- Create, write, modify and test computer programs under close supervision.
- Assist with programming applications by encoding project requirements in computer language and entering coded information.
- Perform unit testing and debugging.
- Test current programs to increase operating efficiency.
- Assist with designing, documenting, and implementing procedures.
- Maintain program libraries, user manuals, or technical documentation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification, and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.