Programmer Analyst – PAS23 IRC2021
|Job:||IRCProgrammer Analyst - PAS23 2021|
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Programmer Analyst - PAS23 2021|
|Skills:||Azure, CSS, Docker, HTML, Perl, PHP, Python, react|
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field, the employer will accept an additional two (2) years of experience in job offered, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Developer, or related.
- Requires one (1) year of experience in job offered, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Developer or related using any three of the following technologies: HTML, CSS, React, PHP, Python, Perl, Jenkins, Docker, Spring, and Azure.
- May be required to relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States
- Code, test, and modify computer programs under close supervision. Assist to program the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language, entering coded information into the computer.
- Perform unit testing and debug. test current programs to increase operating efficiency.
- Assist to design, documenting, and implement procedures. maintain program libraries, user manuals, or technical documentation.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification, and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays.