Programmer Analysts – PAB23 IRC2021
|Job:||IRCProgrammer Analysts - PAB23 2021|
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Programmer Analysts - PAB23 2021|
|Skills:||Apache, Apache Kafka, Hibernate, JIRA, jQuery, Linux, Maven, Python, Selenium, SOAP, Spring, T-SQL, XML|
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree or Foreign Equivalent in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- Requires five (5) years of experience in job offered, IT Consultant, Software Developer, Software Engineer, IT Associate, IT Analyst, Test Engineer, or related.
- Must have at least two (2) years in any three of the following technologies: Python, Linux, SVN, Maven, Apache Kafka, Spring, Hibernate, jQuery, SOAP, XML, Selenium, JIRA, Postman, t-SQL, Siebel.
- May be required to relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
- Modify and test computer programs by working from project requirement specifications.
- Review and rewrite programs using workflow charts and diagrams.
- Conduct trials and fix errors by reviewing code and making necessary changes to ensure desired results are produced.
- Update and maintain existing applications and programs to handle organization, storage, location, and retrieval of data.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification, and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays.