Programmer Analysts PAB24 IRC2022
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Programmer Analysts PAB24 2022|
|Skills:||APEX, Git, Hibernate, JAVA Script, Linux, Spring|
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree or Foreign Equivalent in Electronics Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Requires five (5) years of experience in job offered, IT Analyst, Software Developer, Software Engineer, IT Consultant, IT Specialist, or related.
- May be required to travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
- Create, write, modify and test computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
- Participate in analyzing software programs and applications.
- The detailed level of coding, code reviews, and unit testing.
- Arrange project requirements in a programming sequence by analyzing requirements, preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Test and update current programs to increase operating efficiency.
- Conduct trials and fix errors in components to organize, store, locate and retrieve data.
- Work directly with clients to determine their unique requirements and then design and develop a system per requirements.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification, and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.