Project Manager (Automotive) IRC153348
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Skills:||Agile, Fixed Bid, IT Process standards, Project Contract Types, Project Planning, Retainer (Time and Material), Risk Management, Scrum, Waterfall|
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Automotive Department. Our project portfolio is constantly growing, hence we need self-organized, proactive team players who can lead interesting projects together with a team of professionals.
In this position, you will take part in the creation of cutting-edge solutions for the high-end cars of the future using the newest trends on the market.
As a Project Manager, you will get a chance to cooperate with our great technical team and manage the successful delivery of the software developed for various components of the cars produced by well-known manufacturers.
If you’re looking for new challenges, if you feel passionate about project management and if you want to take part in building the top-trend technology – join us! Seeing the result of your work in the cars of the future – is priceless!
- Experience as a Project Manager in the IT sector (software development)
- Good English knowledge (spoken and written)
- Ability to work with tools supporting teamwork
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly
- Responsibility and independence in decision-making
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team
- Skills of analytical thinking and problem solving
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Analysis of a client’s business requirements
- Coordination and verification of the valuation of projects
- Implementation of company policies and procedures in project management
- Preparation of project documentation
- Receive completed tasks
- Negotiation and participation in meetings with clients
- Team management
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.