Project Manager – Automotive IRC160177
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Katowice, Krakow|
|Skills:||ASPICE v.3.1, Automotive, Embedded, Project Management|
For over 20 years, GlobalLogic has partnered with businesses across every major industry to make amazing products and connect the dots between people, products, and business opportunities. Now, in an increasingly digital world that places the consumer at the center of every interaction, we’re showing businesses how they can connect the dots back to consumers, innovate within predictable budgets, and bring the next generation of digital products and services to market.
We are looking for our Automotive Department an experienced and ambitious Manager who is ready to take projects under control and be responsible for the successful delivery on time within budget and scope. A successful candidate should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis, as well as be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
- 2+ years experience as a Project Manager in the IT sector
- Experience as a Project Manager in the Embedded area (Automotive nice to have)
- Practical experience in management according to A-Spice standard
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and Scrum/Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships with the team and the customer
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Higher Education in the fields of information technologies or project management
- Ability to work with tools supporting teamwork
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly
Nice to have:
- Practical experience and knowledge in the area of ISO26262
- Track and manage project execution from initiation to the delivery phase
- Provide high-quality deliverables
- Manage project changes and risks
- Provide appropriate reports in a timely manner
- Gather and process customer feedback
- Participation in activities, in order to the building project team in cooperation with the customer
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.