Project Manager (Automotive) IRC168097
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Katowice, Gliwice, Wroclaw|
|Skills:||ASPICE v.3.1, Automotive, Embedded, Project Management|
Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great!
In GlobalLogic we do our best to be technology game changers and lead one of our OEM customers’ into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high-potential candidates to digitally transform the company.
Do you want to be a significant part of the upcoming change? If yes, don’t wait and apply to join us!
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in the IT sector and especially experience as a Project Manager in the automotive area
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and Scrum/Agile methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships with the team and the customer
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Effective communication skills and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferable higher education in the fields of information technologies or project management
- Ability to work with tools supporting teamwork
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly
- Very good English (both spoken and written)
- Practical knowledge of A-SPICE standard – nice to have
- Experience in any of the domains: Body & Control, ADAS, Digital Cockpit, Propulsion – nice to have
- Track and manage project execution from initiation to the delivery phase
- Provide high-quality deliverables
- Manage project changes and risks
- Provide appropriate reports in a timely manner
- Gather and process customer feedback
- Participate in activities in order to the building project team in cooperation with the customer
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.