Project Manager IRC112108
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
For 20 years, GlobalLogic has partnered with businesses across every major industry to make amazing products and connect the dots between people, products, and business opportunities. Now, in an increasingly digital world that places the consumer at the center of every interaction, we’re showing businesses how they can connect the dots back to consumers, innovate within predictable budgets, and bring the next generation of digital products and services to market.
As a team, we are looking for experienced and ambitious Project Managers who are ready to take projects (in various domains such as telecommunication, automotive, IoT et.c) under control and be responsible for the successful delivery on time within budget and scope. You are the „one” if you have a background in engineering, management skills, budgeting skills, analysis skills, and knowledge on how to get the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
We guarantee tasks that will give you an impact on the development of the company, a sense of responsibility, and satisfaction.
Join us and create software that connects your world!
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in software development projects
- Experience in embedded systems (technical background would be a plus)
- Domain knowledge in telecommunication or industrial automation or automotive
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Higher education in the fields of information technologies or project management
- Responsibility and independence in decision-making
- Experience in working with a geographically dispersed team
- Skills of analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting) and presentation skills
- Evaluation of a customer’s needs
- Negotiation and participation in meetings with the customer
- Projects evaluation, coordination, and verification
- Preparation of project documentation
- Receive completed tasks
- Implementation of company policies and procedures in project management
- Reporting to organization and project stakeholders
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.