Project Manager IRC112108
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
We are looking for experienced Project Managers to join our team in Wroclaw.
We managed to establish long-term cooperation with customers from the fields of Automotive, Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics, and Security proving that we are a trustworthy partner.
We guarantee tasks that will give you an impact on the development of the company, a sense of responsibility, and satisfaction.
You join a dynamic organization that enables its employees to follow their chosen career path and to expands their professional competencies.
Join us and create software that connects your world!
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Leader or Project Manager of software projects
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Development Engineer (preferably within embedded projects)
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Higher Education in the fields of information technologies or project management
- Ability to work with tools supporting teamwork
- Ability to acquire knowledge
- Responsibility and independence in decision-making
- Presentation skills
- Experience in working with a geographically dispersed team
- Interpersonal skills for building good relationships with the team
- Skills of analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Team management
- Evaluation of a customer’s needs
- Negotiation and participation in meetings with the customer
- Projects evaluation, coordination, and verification
- Preparation of project documentation
- Receive completed tasks
- Implementation of company policies and procedures in project management
- Reporting to organization and project stakeholders
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.