Project Manager IRC132816
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Agile, Agile Project Manager, Communications, Negotiations, People Development, Project Management, Project Planning|
We are seeking a creative and motivated project manager to work on our digital coupon solution. There are a wide variety of challenges that have been and still need to be solved. You will have opportunities for growth and development. You will be part of a team that works on services that have saved over 1 billion coupons.
Project for the customer base in the U.S., shaping the ways CPG brands operate in the market. Please work with us using the latest technology and influence the way over 50 million shoppers act each day.
We will be creating the platform for a pool of thousands of CPG-funded offers and promotions directly integrated with the website. A wide variety of challenges is ahead of us, offering various professional growth methods for our team of professionals. Having opportunities for growth and development, you will be a part of a team that works on services that will provide the right things to the right customers at the right time.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Project Management or managerial roles
- At least 3+ years of experience in Software Development
- hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile (SAFe / Scrum / Kanban)
- SDLC knowledge
- Project Management experience in the software development projects of team size 10+
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong Facilitation skills
- Get things done attitude
- Ability to communicate over several contacts from the client-side and streamlining requests from them into the distributed dev team
- Experience in people management (including performing 1on1 sessions)
- tech background (DevOps, QA, DEV; preferably DevOps)
- punctual, fast learner, able to prepare and present solutions, positive attitude
- Experience in Media/eCommerce domain
- Experience in working in multicultural teams
- Experience as Scrum Master
Engineering manager who will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day project planning and execution of software development projects in various domains, mostly eCommerca/media. This position will include driving engineering execution, technical leadership, project planning, project documentation, communication, and management reporting.
Nice to have
Scaled Agile Framework, Target Process, Confluence
- Scrum team management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software;
- Establishing and managing scrum process (scrum ceremonies, team facilitation, metrics tracking etc);
- participate / moderate on agile ceremonies for team(s)
- Hands-on Project management (schedule, requirements management with PPO, risk & change management, expectations management & ensuring, delivery transparency, participation in regular and ad-hoc meetings with the customer and managers from the customer side);
- Manage 4-5 teams of 2-7 members (~20 FTE), facilitation and support of development process;
- Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders;
- Contribute to establishing, enforcing and improvement of Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness;
- Preparing forecasts;
- Actively participating in the hiring process (interviews)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.