Project Manager IRC136154
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager in IT sector
- Experience in managing complex engineering projects, incluiding building teams and client management (preferably in outsourcing sector)
- Experience in software development and with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Very good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skillls
- Ability to build good relationships with the team and client
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly
- Advanced English (spoken and written)
- Higher Education in the fields of information technologies or project management is an asset
- Experience in Embedded projects – nice to have
- Track and manage project execution from initiation to the delivery phase
- Provide a high quality the delivery level
- Manage project changes, efforts and risks proactively
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide appropriate reports in a timely manner
- Gather and process customer feedback
- Participation in activities, in activities, in order to build project team in cooperation with the customer
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.