Project Manager IRC140013
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Dnipro|
|Skills:||Budget Management, Project Management, Scrum|
Consumer&Commerce is one of GlobalLogic’s business verticals that actively grows. It includes: FinTech, eCommerce, Retail, Insurance, etc.
A massive pipeline of new business and opportunities needs active management and transformation of potential leads to bright Products under GlobalLogic’s management.
- 4+ years of Project Management experience
- Supervision and management of 20+ team members
- Presales participation and leadership experience
- Budget Management experience
- Perfect communication skills (with a client and with a team)
- Fluent English
- Experience within Consumer&Commerce industry
- Product Management skills
- Knowledge and practical implementation of Agile frameworks including scaling (LeSS / SAFe / Nexus / etc.)
We look for a goal-oriented person who has the following experience:
Nice to have:
Scaled Agile Framework
- Establishing new project teams from scratch
- Active ramp-up staffing and collaboration with recruitment
- Organize the continuous delivery process
- Reporting to the customer and internally
- Meet customer’s expectations
- Provide delivery quality
- Processing of incoming business pipeline (leading presales efforts within Engineering team)
- Estimation and preparation of proposals for client
- Customer negotiations
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.