Project Manager IRC158860
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
Client is the Company is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use company’s equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through company’s networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, they are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. We apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Experience of Managing organization of at least 20+ people
Practical experience in project and program management
Past experience of managing multi-location/cross-country teams
Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline
Experience in the international organization, working with EU and North American clients
Good grasp of modern software development methodologies
Hands on experience in different outsourcing business models: Fix bids, T&M, Cost+
Strong budget management skills
Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
Ability to deal with and effectively manage stakeholders globally across clients, sales, delivery & HR
Education – MS or higher degree
Good knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts (+ Good understanding of other Agile frameworks)
- Managing projects in Telecom domain
- Being responsible for delivery quality and service level measurement, financial performance of projects’ portfolio, attrition control
- Project management & planning expertise – setting up project’s roadmap, managing scope, backlog and timeline, tracking key milestones, managing KPIs, key dependencies etc.
- Driving business growth on existing account and contribution to new business development
- Support strategic initiatives within the company
- Managing portfolio consisting of multiple projects
- Take control of the following areas on portfolio level:
- Delivery Quality
- Client relationship
- Financial performance: revenue, profitability
- Support sales and business development
- Support various organizational initiatives
- Ensuring deliverables and receivables are planned & on track
- Risk management reports and status, perform reviews of various project activities to identify and highlight risks and develops appropriate contingency plans
- Defining and supporting project’s strategy through the development life cycle
- Working with diverse stakeholders (developers, squad leads, product, senior management, etc. ) to ensure project success
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.