Project Manager IRC166267
|Location:||India - Gurgaon|
|Skills:||Program Management, TravelTech|
About The Role-
We are building Software Engineering Teams to work on our Client’s products and platforms. You will play a role of technical leader who will actively participate in design, development, code reviews, defining test cases etc. You will be responsible for leading multiple development team and collaborate with QA team for producing successful quality deliverables. This is an opportunity to work on end to end product development and release cycles. The ideal candidate will have endless curiosity and can pair a global mind set with locally relevant execution. You should be a gritty problem solver and self-starter who can think of out-of-box solution. The successful candidate will be a team player, display a balance of hard and soft skills, including the ability to respond quickly to Client’s changing needs.
To succeed in this challenging role, we are looking for following expertise-.
You Must Have-
1. Overall 15+ years of experience.
2. At least 4 years of leading development team experience of big team size ( ~100)
3. Experience in the Travel and Hospitality Industry is an advantage
4. Lead and coach a diverse set of engineering teams ; Provide technical vision and strategy for the team; design and lead a multi-year technical roadmap, balancing short- and long-term technology investments.
5. Good understanding of the software development life cycle and experience with a variety of development & testing techniques / methodologies
6. Expertise of working in all phases of SDLC including Developing, Automation & Testing
7. Experience in working with cross functional teams
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
9. Experience in Leading a high performance teams with excellent People Management skills
10. Ready to work from GL Bangalore office
11. Education: BE/B.Tech EC, EEE, CS, IS
Excellent Team player with technical leadership qualities.
Excel working in a fast-paced engineering environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1. Interface with customers regularly to understand customer expectations
2. Good People Management Skills.
3. Drive internal & client discussions
4. Strive to enhance the business
5. Deliver beyond customer expectations & meet defined timelines
6. Ensure no escalations from internal & external stakeholders
7. Adhere to project and organization guidelines/processes
8. Look for process improvements constantly
9. Manage project financials
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.