Project manager/Scrum Master IRC139346
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Agile, Large Scale Scrum, People Development, Scrum Master|
We are working with a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. What we do? Data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative, fast-paced Team.
- Solid experience leading and managing technical teams
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Expertise in estimation and planning.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that they can explain other methodologies to motivate their team.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand their team needs.
- Ability to take and understand their commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge of tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Facilitate their team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Resources allocation for the sprint
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Acts as safeguard for their team, shielding from outside distractions and interferences.
- Conflict resolution, focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Reinforce communication within team
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Coach Agile practices. They can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.·
- Help managing cross scrum teams communications
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.