Project Manager/Scrum Master IRC159009
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Project Management, Scrum Master|
Our project is a big and complex rental system for corporate clients. We operate on a global scale and work with huge construction companies. The system has a range of system-critical components and generates 1mln CHF per month. GlobalLogic team is a primary vendor, and we work in a tight collaboration for 16 months already. We’re supporting IT infrastructure responsible for renting tools worldwide for a lead provider company based in Switzerland. Our team is working with the SAP platform and middleware (Java microservices).
- 2+ years of experience in managerial positions on software projects
- Hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile (ScrumKanban) software development methodologies. Solid understanding of project SDLC
- Scrum master experience in the software development projects of 10+ members size
- Proven experience in project planning, estimations, and delivery metrics reporting
- Solid understanding of engineering practices, software development standards, tools, and frameworks (at the level enabling to engage with Developers on the Team)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills)
- Strong Facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate over several contacts from the client-side and streamlining requests from them into the distributed dev team
- Experience in project staffing and people management
- Getting things done and problem-solving attitude
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
As a Manager, you will be responsible for managing engineering teams, planning, organizing, and directing the completion of the delivery commitments. You will be a servant leader to your teams who helps to establish effective communication, alignment between multiple stakeholders and distributed engineering teams, eliminating external blockers, manage internal roadblocks through the process or workflow improvements, implement agile metrics and excellence practices to ensure both quality and reach an optimal level of operational efficiency.
Scaled Agile Framework
- Team management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software
- Establishing and managing development process (ceremonies, team facilitation, metrics tracking, reporting, etc)
- Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders
- Contribute to establishing, enforcing, and improvement of engineering policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.