Purchasing Specialist IRC162333
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Accounting, Finance, MS Exchange, Negotiation, Procurement Management|
We are looking for a Purchasing/Procurement Specialist to join our team! If you are ready for this – join us! We look forward to receiving your resume and starting your process!
- At least 3 years of experience in a Buyer role (or very relevant experience)
- Administration, accounting, or economics degree
- Good understanding of the law
- Experience in reading and verifying legal contracts
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to take initiative
- Fast, accurate, attention to detail
- Evaluating bids and proposals,
- Teamwork and individual work skills
- Very good English skills in written and spoken
- Knowledge of Oracle will be a strong plus
- Researching for potential vendors
- Maintain effective and proper relations with suppliers or their representatives
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Validation of documents necessary for the accounting processes
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Reviewing the vendor contracts
- Formalizing and accounting validation of documents
- Entering documents into the purchasing system
- Supporting the preparation of closing month reports
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.