Python Developer (Django) IRC159849
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Krakow|
|Skills:||AWS, AWS S3, Django, Docker, IronPython, Linux|
We are working for a client that is a diversified global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of approximately $8 billion. The Customer delivers innovative equipment and components, consumable supplies, aftermarket parts, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Clean Energy & Fueling, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Climate & Sustainability Technologies. Recognized for the entrepreneurial approach for over 65 years, the team of our Customer with over 25,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what’s possible.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Python and Linux
- 2+ years of experience of designing and implementing Web applications with Django
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Docker
- Experience with cloud service provider: AWS, AWS S3
- Strong understanding of web application best practices and git development flow
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented and hands-on – complete tasks quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Good command of written and spoken English, good team player, drive to grow and learn
- Experience in developing large-scale products in the field of industrial automation is a strong plus
- Experience with ReactJS and Node.Js is a strong plus
- Experience working in the manufacturing and industrial automation domain and hardware development it’s nice to have
- Designing and developing back-end components of scalable software using Python and Django, designing and implementing of robust applications with reusable, testable and efficient code
- Integrating of data storage solutions (database architecture)
- Developer testing, performance testing, code review and refactoring of the code
- Working with versioning control (Git), CI/CD processes, containerization (Docker) and DevOps practices using cloud service provider technologies (AWS, AWS S3)
- Working with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Working with distributed teams
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.