Python Developer IRC152109
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||HTML CSS, Python, ReactJS, SQL|
Globallogic starts cooperation with a new client, which is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements, and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space. Robust digital therapeutics products and pipelines cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
Our client develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
- 3-5 years experience in backend software development, especially Cloud-native development including microservices and serverless.
- 2+ years of Linux experience and Azure, AWS cloud or similar cloud service experience.
- Knowledge expected in Cloud Computing, threading, performance tuning and security.
- Experienced on Serverless and Microservice application development on AWS or Azure.
- Any Big data processing technology experience like setting data pipelines, batch/realtime processing.
- Any Container orchestration technology like docker, kubernetes or serverless frameworks.
- Familiarity with data management, SQL and NoSQL databases (in-memory or otherwise).
- Good at python and related signal processing packages, scipy, numpy. etc.
- Experience in developing serverless applications in Azure, AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB) will be preferred.
- Knowing Matlab or R, or other scripting language is a plus.
- Ability to work independently to solve XBC145 complex problems with large, real-world datasets.
- Strong knowledge in DevOps tools (OpenSource or otherwise) and practices and Agile software development methodology.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Design, build and improve the experiences for backend solution.
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Backend, DevOps, Design etc.) on planning and execution.
- Proactively manage stakeholders communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and reliance.
- Maintain Release Notes by documenting new services, fixes and setup configuration details.
- Monitoring builds and Collaborating with DevOps and Test Team members to resolve build issues.
- Troubleshooting Deployment Issues in conjunction with DevOps and test team members.
- Provide technology leadership to the team and foster engineering.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.