QA Engineer IRC132368
|Skills:||Linux, Quality Assurance, Test plan, Testing, Windows|
The QA engineer will be part of Professional Services Team implementing and delivering enterprise incident management solutions to EMEA customers. This role reports to the Director, Head of Global Professional Services (EMEA).
- 2-4 years of experience in software testing.
- Experienced in Agile work environment, test management in MTM TFS.
- Experience in maintenance servers via VSphare (VMware)
- Experience in testing of Linux and Windows.
- Background in testing of complex application software – Advantage
- Ability to work sometimes irregular hours and under pressure.
- Technical English.
- Focuses mainly on manual tests plan and execution
- In charge of creation and planning of tests cases, investigation, bug verification, reporting and tracking bugs to resolution.
- Participates in design and requirement meetings.
- Write test cases according to design documents
- Work with Services team and push to achieve better quality
- Ensure delivery against all QA tactical and strategic goals and objectives.
- Contribute to reporting of key QA & Test metrics.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.