QA Engineer (Cloud) Automation IRC152955
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Skills:||AWS, Python, QA, REST|
Client is the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
Tracking personal sleep data during the night
Individual comfort and temperature balancing
Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 2-3+ years of experience in software development, solid understanding of QA fundamentals
- Experience creating test automation libraries and test suites for REST APIs
- Working experience with Python (preferred) or Java
- Experience with cloud-based application deployments and troubleshooting
- Implement and improve existing CI/CD infrastructure processes and procedures
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Strong knowledge of source control management, coding standards, code review, and build and release processes
- Experience with the Robot Framework and or automated testing is a big plus
- Experience with Embedded
- Experience with Mobile
- Strong experience with AWS services – Kafka, Cognito, Aurora
NICE TO HAVE:
Kafka, AWS Aurora, Mobile, Embedded
- Be responsible for the quality of the delivered functionality/product, mainly backend microservices of the cloud platform
- Develop and support the required test documentation
- Develop automated test cases to validate that software products meet both engineering and product requirements
- Generate test execution summary reports
- Maintain the high standard for all code and scripts through the use of coding standards and review processes
- Work closely with Architects, Developers, DevOps, Product Owners and QA team members to produce high-quality products
- Support the prioritization of deliverables in a dynamic environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.