QA Engineer (Cloud) IRC124277
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||AWS, QA, REST|
The Client is an international manufacturer of smart beds, which increase sleep quality. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
Tracking personal sleep data during the night
Individual comfort and temperature balancing
Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 2+ years of experience in software development, solid understanding of QA fundamentals
- Experience creating test suites for REST APIs
- Experience with cloud-based application deployments and troubleshooting
- Experience working in an AWS environment
- Knowledge of source control management, coding standards, code review, and build and release processes
- Willingness to proceed in Automation QA track using Python and Robot framework
- Knowledge of Python (preferred) or Java
- Experience with the Robot Framework and or automated testing
- Experience with IoT solutions
- Experience with AWS services – Kafka, Cognito, Aurora
NICE TO HAVE:
Kafka, AWS Aurora, Python
- Be responsible for the quality of the delivered functionality/product, mainly backend microservices of the cloud platform
- Develop and support the required test documentation
- Develop test cases to validate that software products meet both engineering and product requirements
- Generate test execution summary reports
- Work closely with Architects, Developers, DevOps, Product Owners and QA team members to produce high-quality products
- Support the prioritization of deliverables in a dynamic environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.