QA Lead/Architect IRC174366
|Location:||India - Noida|
Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules’ firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.
- Strong client-facing ability to work and interface at senior levels
- Deliver internal organizational initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency in line with business strategy.
- Develop QA metrics and reports for the executive team, business, and IT management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures, and emerging technologies in the QA space
- Support business and strategic planning.
- Relevant 10+ years of experience in test automation using Java, Python with Selenium.
- knowledge of Rest API automation.
- Must have automation framework designing experience.
- Should have worked on different automation frameworks and should be able to write optimized code with almost NO code redundancy
- Should have a fair knowledge on CI/CD implementation.
- Good to have Azure DevOps experience for CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of HP testing tools like Jmeter, PACT, and Selenium.
- Must have experience in understanding the user requirements, develop test cases, automation scripts, perform testing, debug the automation code and provide comprehensive reports.
- Experience in automation testing of web applications, embedded systems or Services Oriented applications testing.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to guide team on automation best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Should be able to lead by example.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.