QA Lead/Manager IRC133941
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Lead Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Quality Assurance, Quality Management|
The client is a product international company that provides a defense platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organization’s public, private, and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centers managed. In addition, it is an advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyze complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimizing the impact on the network and the endpoint.
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate.
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- 2+ years of experience leading Quality Assurance Team (at least 1 year in Agile environment)
- 4+ years of hands-on QA work
- 4+ years of experience with Python, Java, Shell, Scripting and Automation tools.
- Strong technical skills and fast learner.
- Team player, responsible, dedicated and passionate.
- Deep understanding of testing and quality in an agile delivery process
- Experience with Pytest
- Experience building & working with mocks.
- Experience with Jenkins
We are looking for a talented Lead QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
The team is responsible for the sensor’s infrastructure and other critical and strategic projects in our EPP department.
Our platform manages millions of sensors deployed on all types of operating systems, secures them and prevents threats.
- Be the owner of product quality.
- Create and Review test plan’s, Product Documentation, User Manuals.
- Build, Execute and Maintain Progression and Regression, Automation Test Suites
- Develop and own the team’s automation infrastructure and tests.
- Be part of our Product development cycle from design to release, and to production.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.