Quality Engineer IRC132751
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
Our client is a Fortune 500 company that specializes in real estate and investment management, including buying, building, occupying, and investing in industrial, commercial, retail, residential, and hotel properties.
The product allows, but not limited to: user management function for managed users over our authentication and authorization platform/services to manage user access, user lifecycle changes e.g. activation, suspension and authorization. It will provide user management microservices and user facing landing app.
We are looking for an experienced QA with strong understanding of applying testing theory at practice with passion to manual and automation testing as well.
– 3 years of commercial experience in Quality Assurance with experience in a variety of products testing.
– Experienced with automation testing (test scripting or execution/debugging)
– Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies/techniques and how apply them on practice.
– Proven experience in web testing (both frontend and backend), applying specific approaches and tools.
– Experience in API testing using postman or other identical tools
– Proven experience in writing SQL Queries
– Experience in writing and maintaining test documentation (test planning, bug reports, test cases, check lists).
– Basic knowledge of any programming language (Java, Groovy, C# or Python).
– Upper-intermediate English.
– Experience in any of the test automation such as Selenium, Katalon, K6
– Experience on CI/CD tools, Git.
– Work with product technical leads to design test strategy
– Requirements analysis, test cases/check lists preparation and execution.
– Performs the unit testing, system integration testing and assist with user acceptance testing.
– Extend automation framework with new test scripts and support existing
– Test documentation maintenance.
– Defects tracking and regular testing status reporting
– Regular communication with the team and client to clarify requirements and details of implementation.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.