React Developer IRC157009
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||HTML CSS, ReactJS|
Our customer is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, our customer has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset and workflow management and new digital solution-based technologies.
We currently have a need for a React Developer. This position is ideal for individuals who have the drive and desire to ‘make things’. It requires a highly motivated individual with attention to details and a hunger to learn and solve problems.
- 1,5+ years of experience building applications with ReactJS;
- 1,5+ years of experiences with CSS / SASS and HTML5;
- BS degree in Computer Science field or equivalent hands-on experience;
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts;
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented, and hands-on – complete tasks quickly and thoroughly;
- Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal;
- English level intermediate +
- Contributing to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms;
- Assisting with the technical resolution of issues on mission-critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it);
- Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp, and elegant.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.