Recruiting Specialist for Management staffing IRC130078
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Recruiting, Technical Recruiting|
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Recruiter for Management staffing to join our team. You should be excited about creating an amazing candidate experience starting from their first contact with the company. We’re also looking for someone who is familiar with the challenges of maintaining that experience as the recruiting process scales up. You’ll be working closely with stakeholders within the company to design and iterate on the recruiting and interview process end-to-end. Our ideal candidate loves to roll up their sleeves, challenge themselves and take risks, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 4+ years of experience in ІТ recruitment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting required
- Expertise in TOP-management staffing (VP, AVP, CTO, CMO etc)
- Understanding IT recruitment specifics, sourcing tools, professions and technologies is critical
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, and relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level will be a plus
- Upper-Intermediate English (spoken and business writing)
- Experience building partnership relationships with candidates
- Exprerience in reporting, analysis, creation of staffing plans
- Presentation skills, excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Facilitate all phases of the recruitment process in partnership with the hiring managers.
- Partner with hiring managers to create and implement effective sourcing strategies and approaches to meet hiring projections.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates including phone interviews, in-person interviews and virtual interviews.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates by providing timely, accurate, and relevant feedback throughout the process.
- Proactively identify passive candidates using online research tools, social media, job boards, employee referrals, and networking.
- Help to develop and improve the tactical sourcing and recruiting strategies for all spectrum of candidates and positions.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives such as attending university fairs, career days, networking events, etc.
- Develop, foster, and maintain positive relationships with hiring managers.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.