Recruiting Specialist IRC150343
GlobalLogic is setting offices in Spain, Romania and, as a lot of other companies, we’re more actively staffing our projects in Europe. Thus, we’re looking for a Recruitment Specialist with EU staffing experience for a brand new team.
You will look for IT specialists for the projects from such domains as healthcare, finance, media, automotive, communications, consumer&retail and technology (projects of start-ups). Our engineers are developing cutting-edge solutions for such well-known companies as Zappos, Oracle, HP, Volvo, Ericsson, Adobe, Bioclinica, The Economist and many other. You will be supported by friendly team mates and great Hiring Managers.
At GlobalLogic you will enjoy fast staffing and awesome results!
• 2+ years of experience in active recruiting
• Experience staffing in Europe (must have)
• Experience within IT industry (preferably software development) and IT market intelligence
• Knowledge of complete recruiting cycle and processes
• High level of sourcing and interviewing skills
• Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English (spoken and business writing)
• Experience building partnership relationships with candidates
• Presentation skills, excellent communication and persuasion skills
• Drive, flexibility and sense of humor:)
• Conduct the full-cycle recruitment and selection process in EU
• Supporting recruitment projects
• Searching for candidates
• Conducting HR interviews, writing feedbacks
• Coordinating and organization of technical and customer interviews
• Coordinating testing when necessary for candidates
• Collecting, inputting and reporting recruitment data and metrics
• Preparing offer letters for new hires
• Coordinating new hire details with supporting internal administrator
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.