Recruiting Specialist IRC152059
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
Talent Aquisition Group
- 2+ years of experience in active recruiting
- 2+ years of experience within IT industry (preferably software development) and IT market intelligence
- Knowledge of complete recruiting cycle and processes
- High level of sourcing and interviewing skills
- Advanced English (spoken and business writing)
- Experience building partnership relationships with candidates
- Presentation skills, excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Drive, flexibility and sense of humor
- Conduct the full-cycle recruitment and selection process
- Supporting recruitment projects
- Searching for candidates
- Conducting telephone interviews to further explore skills, suitability for the position
- Conducting HR interviews, writing feedbacks
- Coordinating and organization of technical and customer interviews
- Coordinating testing when necessary for candidates
- Collecting, inputting and reporting recruitment data and metrics
- Preparing offer letters for new hires
- Coordinating new hire details with supporting internal administrator
- Provide newcomers induction, conduct adaptation, conduct exit interviews
- Obligatory work results reporting
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.