Recruiting Specialist IRC153233
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements
- Manage job postings in recruiting system and job boards
- Plan and execute campus recruiting activities
- Participating in events, assessment and interviews for hiring candidates
- Review applications to evaluate if they meet the requirements of position
- Conduct prescreening interviews
- Serves as liaison with candidates and communicate logistics associated with assessment and interviews
- Sharing and explaining offer package to shortlisted applicants
- Maintain relevant applicant and interview data in corporate ATS
- Participate in regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Perform other special projects as assigned
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.