Requirements Engineer IRC167273
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Skills:||Agile, Automotive, Other Embedded, Release Management, Requirement Engineering, Requirement management, Requirements analysis|
We are looking for an experienced Requirements Engineer to join our team. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of the team with an excellent problem-solving skill – join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
Experience in writing requirments for automotive domain
Experience in requirments management
Good knowledge of Automotive standards
Experience in Code review
Knowledge of Git, CI/CD
Basic experience with SW Testing (Unit, Integration, System)
Code review experience
Good communication skills and fluent upper-intermediate English
Ability to proactively analyse problems and drive solving
Willing to learn and omfortable with context switching
Team player who akes responsibility and gets things done
Attention to detail
• Working across the full software development lifecycle, where you’ll be eliciting, capturing, analyzing, reviewing, specifying and writing software requirements
• Creating and maintaining traceability between software requirements and documentation
• Reviewing software requirements and documentation with Stakeholders and providing status reports
• Completing the assigned tasks within the project schedule and to satisfy customer’s needs
• Using Enterprise Architect or similar, JIRA and Excel daily to model and document requirements (software used is dependent on the customer’s needs)
• Root cause technical analysis, impact analysis, decision analysis, gap analysis with supervision/guidance
• Analyzing and collecting system information about the Client’s business needs and the project’s general goals and communicating this information to the project team
• Taking part in meetings with stakeholders to gather information and also provide technical support to the client
• Communicating on daily basis with internal and external teams in order to efficiently and clearly validate your analysis and requirements
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.