Requirements / System Engineer (m/f/x) IRC154119
|Location:||Germany - Berlin|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Automotive, IBM Rational DOORS, PTC Integrity|
- Experience in deriving and verifying requirements, customer requirements elicitation (SYS.1) and system requirements analysis (SYS.2)
- Basic experience in configuration management methods (SUP.8)
- Experience in System Architectural Design (SYS.3)
- Experience in deriving software requirements (SWE.1)
- Experience in FTA / FMEA methods
- Basic knowledge of ISO26262 / ASPICE
- Experience with automotive embedded systems
- Rework available Requirements according to change instructions / good samples
- Completeness and consistency checks for requirements ▪ Definition / Update of validation criterions
- Performing Reviews (Linkage, Requirements, Architecture, Testcases, …)
- Ensure correct and complete artefact takeover from base development
- Modelling System Architecture
- FTA & FMEA Support incl. ensuring of bidirectional traceability
- Safety Analysis / Safety Classification of Requirements
- Requirements Linkage / Traceability
- Reporting status of requirements, traceability and completeness / consistency
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, accident Insurance, sick leave payment and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.