Resilience Engineers (Cloud DevOps) IRC138329
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Bash, DevOps Practices, DevOps Tools, Git, KVM, Linux, Open stack, Python, Ruby, SDN|
We are helping our customer, one of the top European banks, with the digital transformation. In collaboration with our customer, we are working on assessing applications that are currently hosted on-premise, plan and execute all steps required to move them to public clouds. Depending on the decision made for a particular application, the transformation scope may vary from re-hosting to full redesign and rewrite. That includes modernization and uplifting to modern solutions.Our customer operates in many European countries and uses a broad spectrum of technologies and applications.
- Good knowledge of provisioning and managing infrastructure and other cloud services using AWS or Azure
- Strong Linux or Windows administrations experience including installation, security hardening, services, packaging, etc.
- Knowledge of Containers and Container Orchestration Platforms
- Know-how of programming and scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python and Git)
- Experience with infrastructure automation using Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible and Chef
- Practical experience with CI/CD concept
- Understanding of networking (routing, VPNs)
- Know-how of SAFe, Scrum, and agile development
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes preferred) is a plus
- Experience with code review tools, like Gerrit, Jenkins is a plus
- Experience in deploying and supporting Security applications in a 24×7 production environment is a plus
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ready to be on call regularly
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Design and build a secure, scalable and resilient environments in the cloud preferably AWS
- Ability to automate infrastructure and other services provisioning in AWS
- Deep understanding of cloud concepts like Networking, Storage, Compute, Key management, Firewalls, Connectivity, etc
- Optimize our CI/CD & software cross-service testing strategy to enable frequent deployments in a highly regulated environment
- Continuously refine and adapt tooling for developers that maximize reliability, availability and resilience of product features while also maximizing developer productivity
- Architect and automate stand-alone environments that can be used for testing new features and demoing product capabilities to potential customers
- Build tooling to support the engineering & product teams across the organization
- Automate the capture and reporting of quality metrics & mentor development teams to build-in observability practices & features as part of their day-to-day development practices
This role is for DevOps engineers with a special focus on building fault tolerance and resiliency in the systems. As we migrate the apps, these engineers will focus primarily on ensuring reliability in the way design and engineer in the infrastructure and implement QA processes to test and validate the resiliency.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.