Resource manager IRC138582
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Resource Management, Resourcing|
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for talented managers who will help us with building teams of talented professionals in Automotive domain.
- 2+ years in IT project management
- Experience in technical talent acquisition as a project/delivery manager
- Curiosity and ability to understand technical project aspects on a high level
- Understanding and proven experience in key SW project management activities
- Ability to build actionable metrics
- Great planning, prioritization and reporting skills
- Presale support experience, including building team profiles and composition
- Proactivity, ability to analyze and optimize business processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Upper-intermediate English writing and speaking
- People management
- Creating clear and attractive job descriptions
- Maintenance of effective collaboration with recruitment departments, delivery managers and technical experts from multiple geos
- Building and maintaining skill matrices
- Participation in pre-sale activities
- Analyzing demand, trends and suggesting predictive hiring
- Keep close contact with resourcing teams
You will be responsible for technical assessment of new talents for new and existing engagements in GlobalLogic in Automotive domain. Your duties will include, but not limited to:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.