Resourcing Specialist (Contractor) IRC134975
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
Talent Acquisition Group – Resourcing Team.
It is a unique working environment that gives an opportunity for variety of task and active professional growth.
- 3+ years of experience within the IT industry
- Knowledge of HR and/or recruiting cycle and processes
- Experience of work with HR databases is a plus
- Recruiting experience is a plus
- Strong Intermediate English (spoken and business writing)
- Experience building business partnership
- Presentation skills, excellent communication, and writing skills
- Drive, proactivity, flexibility, and multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently and as a team-player
Recruitment, Human Resources, People Development
- Keeping track of internal candidates’ availability and processing in accordance with the company’s needs
- Collecting, inputting, and reporting recruitment/resourcing data and metrics
- Analyzing upcoming changes on Delivery projects and developing resourcing options
- Keeping a database of internal skills and expertise
- Updating, creation, and support of internal Resourcing databases
- Cooperate with Delivery on timely de/allocation of candidates within the company
- Participation in internal HR and Recruitment initiatives
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.