Resourcing Specialist IRC140657
GlobalLogic is one of the market leaders in full-lifecycle product development and R&D, employing more than 20000 highly qualified engineers around the world.
We are looking for strong and ambitious candidates for a challenging resourcing specialist role to support our aggressive growth plans.
We offer a casual, fast-paced, collaborative environment that stimulates ideas and innovation. If you meet the aforementioned requirements, you are committed to the highest standards of excellence and want to learn from and collaborate with some of the most respected and recognized experts in the industry, this is a role for you.
- 2+ years of experience working in the IT industry
- Knowledge of HR and/or recruiting cycle and processes
- Strong Intermediate English (spoken and business writing)
- Experience building business partnership
- Presentation, excellent communication, and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team-player
- Experience of work with HR databases
- Experience in recruiting
- Keeping track of internal candidates’ availability and processing in accordance with the company’s needs
- Collecting, inputting, and reporting recruitment/resourcing data and metrics
- Analyzing upcoming changes on Delivery projects and developing resourcing options
- Keeping a database of internal skills and expertise
- Updating, creation, and support of internal Resourcing databases
- Cooperate with Delivery on timely de/allocation of candidates within the company
- Participation in internal HR and Recruitment initiatives
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.