Sales Enablement Manager Manufacturing & Industrial IRC144758
Our Automotive and Industrial business unit helps the world’s leading car and equipment manufacturers deliver cutting-edge software solutions that drive the industry’s digital transformation. From autonomous driving and electric vehicles to digital twins and Industrial IoT we apply our technical expertise to deliver next-generation systems.
As a part of the Hitachi group, we are looking forward to doubling down on our R&D and innovation effort and join forces with a 110-years old Industrial giant to make an even bigger impact in the industry.
You will work closely with the global team of Sales and Delivery Leaders that ensure GlobalLogic’s Automotive and Industrial business development. You will take part in the exploration of the new market segments and growth areas, work with the subject matter experts on defining GlobalLogic offerings and go-to-market strategy.
If this statement sounds interesting to you – do not hesitate and apply!
- 2+ years of experience in the international business environment (outsourcing, consulting, MNCs)
- Experience in the Manufacturing or Automotive industry
- Expert written and spoken English
- Education or solid understanding of software development and product engineering
- Education or solid understanding of sales and business development areas
- Excellent communication and people skills to drive internal collaboration in a matrix organization
- Strong analytical skills, ability to collect, process, and organize massive amounts of information effectively
- Design sensibility, attention to detail
- Participate in strategy definition and growth roadmap design
- Participate in establishing and managing industry partnerships and alliances
- Conduct market research to define landscape within target industry segments and technology domains, identify trends
- Conduct account research, identify possible buyers and define the relevant value proposition
- Conduct competitive research and define the differentiated value propositions
- Create and maintain sales materials: GlobalLogic expertise overview, Solution and service offerings, Case studies, White papers, Website content etc.
- Serve as the first point of contact for the field sales force for sales support requests: custom proposals preparation, RFP responses, and other sales artifacts creation
- Designing and running sales campaigns (e.g. webinars, industry/company events, offering promotions)
- On-demand research for various sales situations and creating custom client presentations
- Support account managers with account plan creation and maintenance.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.