Scala Big Data Developer with Spark IRC127924
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Koszalin, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin|
|Skills:||Apache Spark, Scala|
Globallogic is currently extending cooperation with their US client and building a Data Analytics Team in Kraków. We are excited to work with one of the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. This is a great opportunity to join a new team, work in an international environment and build a long term relationship with the customer. Our teams are co-located with the customer in USA & Italy. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build a new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching.
- Solid experience with Scala
- Strong distributed systems knowledge
- Strong software engineering/development skills. Practical experience with Apache Spark
- Data processing experience at scale
- Practical experience designing and implementing microservices
- Team player with a passion for learning, programming, automation, and data processing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Functional Programming
- Technical contributor, as a software developer, in a cross-functional development team, focused on building out a full-featured data processing platform
- Leverage big-data technologies for data processing, including Apache Spark, Kubernetes
- Contribute to the data platform ecosystem, including implementation of microservices or serverless components using Scala
- Work with the DevOps engineers to design and build observability features (telemetry, tracing) and CI/CD
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.