Scrum Master (Associate Project Manager) IRC160784
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Project Management, Scrum, Scrum Master|
Our Client is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the biggest global manufacturing companies operating in the fields of industrial systems, worker safety, health care, and consumer goods. The company is dedicated to creating the technology and products that advance every business, improve every home and enhance every life. Our project utilizes the power of Data Science and Machine Learning techniques to deliver innovative solutions to our client.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for managing engineering teams, planning, organizing, and directing the completion of the delivery commitments. You will be a servant leader to your teams who helps to establish effective communication, alignment between multiple stakeholders and distributed engineering teams, eliminating external blockers, manage internal roadblocks through the process or workflow improvements, implement agile metrics and excellence practices to ensure both quality and reach an optimal level of operational efficiency.
– 2+ years of experience in managerial positions on software projects;
– Hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile (ScrumKanban) software development methodologies. Solid understanding of project SDLC;
– Scrum master experience in the software development projects of 10+ members size;
– Proven experience in project planning, estimations and delivery metrics reporting;
– Solid understanding of engineering practices, software development standards, tools and frameworks (at the level enabling to engage with Developers on the Team);
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills);
– Strong Facilitation skills;
– Ability to communicate over a number of contacts from client-side and streamlining requests from them into the distributed dev team;
– Experience in project staffing and people management;
– Getting things done and problem-solving attitude;
– Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders;
– Technical background – understanding of modern programming concepts, database design principles, etc.
Machine Learning, Data Science
– Scrum team management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software;
– Establishing and managing scrum process (scrum ceremonies, team facilitation, metrics tracking, reporting etc);
– Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders;
– Contribute to establishing, enforcing and improvement of engineering policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.