Scrum Master (Automotive) IRC154716
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile, Agile Coach, Agile Practices, Scaled Agile Framework|
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of the team with an excellent problem-solving skill – join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- Solid exeprience in Scrum Master role in a software development or IT Project Management environment
- Working in strictly time-boxed iterations with adaptive planning using prioritized work lists
- Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (Planning Sessions, Stand Ups, Reviews, Retrospectives), Backlog Refinement and User Story Workshops
- Experience with Distributed Teams and Agile tools, including Jira, Confluence
- Creating appropriate tracking and performance metrics that encourage team work
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative software development processes & procedures
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Familiarity with SAFe
- Automotive – nice to have
- Caring for your teams to continuously improve regarding quality and efficiency of work as well as team cooperation
- Helping teams to focus on ‘first things first’ while enabling conflict resolution
- Spreading an agile mindset in the team
- Improving the Agile Maturity level for product teams and the overall enterprise
- Combining agile methods with proven engineering practices in Automotive SPICE
- Cooperating with the Product Owner other Scrum Masters of the project
- Developing a stronger and deeper Agile culture throughout the organization
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.