Scrum Master for Fintech Product IRC164012
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Agile Practices, Scrum Master|
GlobalLogic is building an analytical platform for the client from scratch.
A platform which will be gathering information about some companies from various sources, will normalize it according to the predefined flow and will show it to the user as a set of analytical dashboards. The gathered and processed information will let the customers make decisions regarding the business state of the investigated companies.
Analytical information will help customers to predict the future state of the appropriate companies and improve customer’s business processes.
AI capability will allow users to see predictions made by neural network which will be created by GlobalLogic team.
The client provides high value analysis and support to partner companies for identification and mitigation emerging business challenges.
The project is aimed to define and bring to life a digital platform that connects the client employees with relevant and meaningful information about their portfolio holdings, enabling insights and action.
- 3+ years experience as Scrum Master
- Agile mindset and understanding of the Scrum framework (the scope of the framework; why particular artifacts, events, principles are needed).
- Understand the principles of Servant leadership and Management 3.0.
- Successful experience in building self-organized, efficient Agile teams.
- Experience of inter-team and inter-company meetings facilitation, retrospectives.
- Experience in using metrics.
- Experience with the Finance domain / Private Equity is a great plus
- Knowledge and experience in using Scrum scaling frameworks will be an advantage.
- Understanding and experience of using/introducing Kanban will be an advantage.
- Understanding engineering practices and successful experience in using them in development process.
Nice to have:
Nexus, Scaled Agile Framework
- Improve teams’ potential and development processes in the Spirit of Continuous Improvement.
- Participate in the process of building a collection of teamwork metrics, product quality in order to improve the effectiveness of the deliveries.
- Provide transparency of processes and artifacts, as well as compliance with Scrum “rules of the game”.
- Facilitate events.
- Promote a culture of interaction, support, trust and win-win mentality between the development team and the Stakeholders.
- Help teams to remove obstacles
- Lean wastes that slow down development progress.
- Help with effective techniques, practices for Product Backlog managing
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.