Scrum Master IRC122762
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum Master|
Our agile teams of ambitious developers and testers are looking for a talented FinTech ScrumMaster. We implement new features for simulations, execution, restriction testing of portfolios of advanced financial products in our Front Office Modules. You will collaborate closely with team and product owners to deliver our best-in-class asset management solution; Our development division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe.
- Understands the difference between doing and being agile – and you practice the latter
- Shares agile values
- Is a fast learner, actively seeking for learning opportunities and utilizing them
- Is easy and pleasant to work with
- Is genuinely interested in helping other people succeed
- Worked in several agile set-ups, has some international experience and don’t mind travelling
- To be passionate about creating an environment of trust and great dynamics, where people perform their best and work together as a team. Where people have fun while delivering and where they are confident in raising impediments and issues
- To know the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development, you know the various agile and lean processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and know when to apply the various techniques to provide value to a team
- To understand the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- To be a strong change agent who leads by example
- Have excellent English speaking skills
We see you as a person who:
We want you:
- Coaching and helping 2 scrum teams, ensuring agility and excellent deliveries
- Balancing the role of agile-lean leader and execution responsible
- An active player of Scrum of Scrums team focused on impediments removal process
- Driving agile mindset and high-quality standards across teams and organization
- Fostering a learning and improvement culture
As a Scrum Master you will be:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.