Scrum Master IRC132661
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Confluence, JIRA, Project Management, Scrum, Scrum Master|
|Referral Bonus:||USD 1,000.00|
The client is called Schindler and is the leading manufacturer of elevators, escalators, and moving walks.
Schindler elevators, escalators, and moving walks transport more than 1.5 billion of us up and down buildings and across transportation hubs every day. Join us to create new exciting solutions for smart elevators, buildings and cities!
- Experience coaching Scrum teams, ensuring agility and excellent deliveries.
- Experience in organizing the sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives and daily Scrum meetings.
- Being an active player focused on the impediments removal process.
- Experience working in several agile set-ups being a strong change agent.
- Good knowledge of fundamentals of iterative and incremental development, knowledge of various agile and lean processes and methodologies and ability to speak intelligently about them and awareness of when to apply the various techniques to provide value to the team.
- Good understanding of fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Balancing the role of agile-lean leader and execution responsible.
- Fluent English, strong communication skills.
- Initiating & Planning sprints.
- Organize sprint planning meetings.
- Facilitate planning by prioritizing tasks, identifying dependencies and work packages, setting deadlines and deliverables.
- Liaise with Product Owners and other PMO colleagues to ensure stories are complete and prioritized.
- Enabling the sprints.
- Manage detailed sprints plan.
- Ensure plan accuracy and manage the associated blockers and perceived impediments/risks.
- Ensure resource availability.
- Operationally manage and coordinate internal and external resources efficiently (Scrum of Scrums sync etc.).
- Coordinate the normal Scrum ceremonies (daily, weekly).
- Provide regular project updates to various stakeholders (Reports review – confirm).
- Monitor & track progress, change/scope requests, risks.
- Measure performance and propose improvements.
- Report and escalate to management as needed (blockers that inhibit the team).
- Perform due diligence for necessary processes, e.g. (sprint review).
- Promotes Scrum and helps everyone to understand and practice it on a daily basis.
- Helps Product Owner in Product Backlog management and making sure that everyone in the Scrum Team understands it.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.