Scrum Master IRC134129
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv|
|Skills:||Confluence, JIRA, Scrum, Scrum Master, Software Development|
Our client is a world-leading provider of telecommunications services & equipment to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use company’s equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through company’s networks. Applying innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
GlobalLogic has had a Lab since 2002 developing a wide stack of applications for the mentioned long term partner.
Based on the previous high level expertise and successful cooperation path within the Lab, we’ve got the brand new program to develop from scratch application gateway. Using this solution one of the major US Telecom Operator will integrate their legacy solutions and cutting age platform.
Applying this vacancy You will join the program with over 40 specialists, modern technologies used, AGILE (SAFe) development model, stable process and positive atmosphere. Going through the initiation, development, testing, integration, acceptance stages. We will be glad to see you aboard.
- Experience in the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years
- Experience in agile methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe (with JIRA Agile)
- Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (Planning Sessions, Stand-Ups, Reviews, Retrospectives), Backlog Refinement, and User Story Workshops
- Highly skilled in organising, planning, and communication
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- PSM I/II certification will be a plus
Large Scale Scrum
- Working as a dedicated Scrum Master in Scaled Agile environment
- Assisting with internal and external communication within entire development organisation
- Supporting RTE in driving improvement initiatives within ART
- Bridging communications between the team(s) and all the external parties
- Removing impediments or guiding the teams to remove impediments
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Care for your team to continuously improve regarding quality and efficiency of work as well as team cooperation
- Support team building activities
- Take care that your team complies with the development process
- Driving an agile mindset and high-quality standards across teams and organisation
- Fostering a learning and improvement culture
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.