Scrum Master IRC150628
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Agile, Change Management, Management, Scrum, Scrum Master|
A customer is a healthcare IT security company. It provides healthcare companies with a platform that addresses critical compliance and security challenges. It helps to improve providers productivity.
The goal is to create a SaaS product from ground up in a public cloud framework.
Technology: React, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Java, Amazon Web Services, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in managerial positions
- 3+ year of proven experience as a team Scrum Master
- Hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile (Scrum, Kanban etc) software development methodologies
- Understanding of engineering practices including CI/CD, SDLC, Test automation, Gitflow, Code review
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong Facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate over a number of contacts from client-side and streamlining requests from them into the distributed dev team
- Get things done attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Project management experience in software development projects
- Experience with the Healthcare domain
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
- Technical background – understanding of object modern programming concepts, database design principles, etc.
- Experience in people management
Nice to have:
- Scrum team management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software
- Establishing and managing scrum process (scrum ceremonies, team facilitation, metrics tracking, etc)
- Taking part in Project management activities and reporting to senior management
- Facilitate and support the development process
- Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders
- Contribute to establishing, enforcing and improvement of Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.