Scrum Master IRC154778
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Skills:||Confluence, JIRA, Scrum|
The company is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
You are a people person who truly values collaboration. It’s essential that you are a self-driven servant leader that proactively plans work in order to reach long-term business outcomes. Agile principles and values are deeply embedded into your core, enabling you to stay focused in a work environment that’s always evolving.
• Previous experience of 4+ years in leading delivery teams.
• A strong interest in both people and technology.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or leadership is a benefit.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (English).
• Agile certifications are a plus.
• Tools: JIRA/ Confluence/Miro.
• Understanding of agile methodologies, Scrum, Scrumban, Kanban.
• Experience with flight level coordination is a plus.
• Facilitating Agile practices and ceremonies: daily stand-up meetings, reviews,
retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and other activities as needed.
• Working directly with the Product Owner and Product Squad.
• Identifying Product Team improvement opportunities and looking externally for best
practices in order to increase team effectiveness and overall product quality.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and
leading by example.
• Building a trusted and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of
blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
• Creating a continuous learning and development environment.
• Supporting teams in focusing on measurable business outcomes.
• Helping teams to capture agile KPIs to drive the agile mindset.
• Coaching, mentoring, and facilitating autonomous, cross-functional teams.
• Educating the teams and organization on agile values and their meaning to everyday
• Supporting the team to reach a high level of self-organization and cross-functionality.
• Supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.