Scrum Master IRC158019
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Change Management, Communications Management, JIRA, Scrum, Scrum Master|
In Globallogic we have a Lab that works for big world-wide telecom company since 2002.
Client is the Company is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use company’s equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through company’s networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, they are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. We apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
– Agile mindset;
– Understanding the principles of building self-organized, efficient Agile teams;
– Strong knowledge of Jira (diagrams, charts, etc);
– Team player;
– Experience of work with Scrum methodology (will be a plus work with Scrum of Scrums);
– Fluent English;
– Good Facilitation skills;
– Good problem-solving skills.
Background and readiness to participate in one of the following technical areas are highly welcomed: Java development, Automation QA (Java), and DevOps.
Also, will be a plus Agile certifications.
Software Development, Quality Assurance
– Establishing and managing the scrum process (scrum ceremonies, team facilitation, metrics tracking, etc);
– Maintain Jira up to date (backlog, active sprint, burndown chart, velocity chart, etc.);
– Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (Planning, Stand-Ups, Retrospectives);
– Care for the team to continuously improve regarding quality and efficiency of work as well as team cooperation;
– Working as a dedicated Scrum Master with a team in a Scaled Agile environment;
– Assisting with internal and external communication within the entire development organization;
– Guiding the teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.