Scrum Master IRC161188
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile, Agile Coach, Scrum, Scrum Master|
We are looking for a Scrum Master for an innovative project in the automotive industry. We are designing solutions for a customer who is an automotive software company that bundles together software competencies and further expands them, building upon a heritage of bringing automotive innovation to everyone.
The project is related to Cloud Engineering, emphasizing data-intensive applications to develop a high-performance computing environment. The main goal is to build a stack for data-intensive applications via the Cloud Platform to support major volumes of raw data.
We will need on-board Solution Architects, Data and Security Engineers, and DevOps.
- 3+ years of solid experience in Scrum Master role in software development or IT Project Management environment
- Working in strictly time-boxed iterations with adaptive planning using prioritized work lists
- Familiarity with SAFe and certification scaled agile framework
- Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies (Planning Sessions, Stand Ups, Reviews, Retrospectives), Backlog Refinement, and User Story Workshops
- Experience with Distributed Teams and Agile tools, including Jira and Confluence; SAFe or Agile development experience
- Building and maintaining visible project dashboards and charts on progress and status
- Creating appropriate tracking and performance metrics that encourage teamwork
- Successful, proven track record of positive working relationships with stakeholders
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative software development processes & procedures
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team; incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Familiarity with common Agile practices and service-oriented environments
- Strong English skills (minimum B2)
- Management and leadership of a development team / Scrum team
- Ensuring functionality
- Optimizing the productivity of the team
- Monitoring compliance with project specifications and milestones
- Removal of impediments and protection of the team from disruptions as well as representation of team interests
- Closely cooperate with the Product Owner and network with the other Scrum Masters of the project
- Support team-building activities
- Coach the team including the Product Owner in agile values, principles, and practices
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.