Security Operations Center Engineer IRC156257
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Incident Management, Python, Risk Management, Threat modelling|
Harmonic is recruiting an experienced SOC Engineer for its Security Operation Center. The engineer will work with a variety of Security tools and will be integrated into our Network and Security team led by the NetSec manager located in France.
The SOC Engineer is responsible for the security exploitation analysis, incident classification, and incident response actions including notification and alerting. The candidate will monitor any security incidents, using knowledge of attack types and standard protocol behavior to classify incidents, comment, and provide mitigations or remedial actions.
- At least 2Y of experience in IT Security operation team;
- An experienced player in security tools such as SIEM, SOAR, EDR, XDR with demonstrated projects ran solely across multi-site organization, and processes / Security standards;
- Prior Analysis and/or Incident Response experience is preferred;
- Development skills including scripting (e.g. Python, shell scripting);
- Experience with Multiple Operating Systems with a System Administrator level skill set on Windows/Linux/Mac;
- Knowledge about Vulnerability Management Process;
Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK and Cyber Kill Chain, including Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs), incident response, risk management, and threat vectors;
- Strong understanding of networking and associated protocols;
- Experienced player in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Reporting, Networking;
- Skills in the VM tools;
- Security Certifications.
- Monitoring and analyzing the security incident in the XDR / EDR solutions, triaging events, and escalating as required;
- Contributing to and researching SOC projects and activities;
- Performing L1 / L2 duties as Harmonic Security Engineer through Harmonic Hybrid SOC Platform;
- Identification of incidents and subsequent analysis and investigation to determine their severity and the response required;
- Ensure that incidents are correctly reported and documented in accordance with policy and procedures;
- Report incidents, delegate corrections, and track with Servicedesk, Network/Security and Infrastructure teams their corrections;
- Maintain a keen understanding of evolving threats and vulnerabilities to ensure the security of Harmonic networks;
- Training to the team about EDR / EPP platform and necessary corrections whenever necessary;
- Support IT security products that exist in the infrastructure and implement new solutions.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.